FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2008
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 07, 2008 06:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

06-06-2008 Dallas ( USA ) American Airlines Center

Underneath The Stars, Prayers for Rain, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, The Only One, Wrong Number, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

E2: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?

E3: A Forest

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 09, 2008 06:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

08-06-2008 Austin (USA), Austin Music Hall

Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, Torture, The End of the World, Lovesong, The Big Hand, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Catch, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Figurehead, A Strange Day, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Doing The Unstuck, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, The Only One, Signal To Noise, The Hanging Garden, One Hundred Years, End

E1 : At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest

E2 : Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 10, 2008 08:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

09-06-2008 Houston ( USA ) Toyota Center

Intro (Adagio For Strings), Out Of This World, Want, Fascination Street, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Boy I Never Knew, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Perfect Boy, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, The Blood, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, Us Or Them, One Hundred Years, Bloodflowers

E1: Plainsong, Disintegration
E2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3: A Forest

intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 12, 2008 12:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

11-06-2008 Tampa (USA), St Pete Times Forum

Underneath The Stars, Prayers For Rain, Fascination Street, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Catch, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, The Blood, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Only One, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2 : Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3 : A Forest
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 14, 2008 08:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

13-06-2008 Sunrise (USA), Bank Atlantic Center

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Baby Screams, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, The Only One, Signal To Noise, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1 : If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss
E2 : Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3 : Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E4 : A Forest
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 16, 2008 07:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

15-06-2008 Atlanta ( USA ) Gwinnett Center

Underneath The Stars, Want, A Strange Day, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Other Voices, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Doing The Unstuck, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Charlotte Sometimes, Signal To Noise, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.

intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 17, 2008 05:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

16-06-2008 Charlotte (USA), Charlotte Bobcats Arena

Underneath The Stars, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Perfect Boy, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Wrong Number, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Charlotte Sometimes, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1 : The Holy Hour, Other Voices, Drowning Man, Faith
E2 : Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3 : Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 19, 2008 08:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

18-06-2008 Cleveland (USA), Wolstein Center

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Charlotte Sometimes, Torture, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E1 : At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2 : Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 21, 2008 13:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

20-06-2008 New York ( USA ) Madisson Square Garden

Underneath The Stars, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Perfect Boy, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Wrong Number, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Charlotte Sometimes, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1: If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss
E2: Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 22, 2008 08:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

21-06-2008 New York ( USA ) Radio City Music Hall

Adagio For Strings (Intro), Out of This World, Want, alt.end, The Baby Screams, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, The Big Hand, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Catch, The Perfect Boy, Kyoto Song, Other Voices, The Only One, Hot Hot Hot, Sleep When I'm Dead, Doing The Unstuck, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Charlotte Sometimes, The Hanging Garden, One Hundred Years, Bloodflowers

E1: Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3:A Forest, Forever

Fred
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2008 10:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

11-10-2008 Rome (Italie) Piazza San Giovanni

Underneath The Stars, The Only One, The Reasons Why, Freakshow, Sirensong, The Real Snow White, The Hungry Ghost, Switch, The Perfect Boy, This. Here and Now. With You, Sleep When I'm Dead, The Scream, It's Over.

E1: Lullaby, Fascination St., Wrong Number, The End of the World, The Walk, Lovesong, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry.
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 14, 2008 09:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

13-12-2008 Los Angeles ( USA ) Myspace Secret Show - Troubadour

Underneath the Stars, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, alt.end, The Reasons Why, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Real Snow White, Hungry Ghost, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Only One, Wrong Number, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, The Scream, One Hundred Years, It's Over.

E1: Freakshow, Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: A Forest, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.

2h40

Fred
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 15, 2008 13:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

14-12-2008 Universal City (USA) Gibson Amphitheatre 'KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas'

Pictures Of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, Alt.End, The Walk, The End Of The World, Lovesong, The Only One, Wrong Number, Push, Friday I'm in Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Forest

E1: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: