FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 1997

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 31, 2008 08:10    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 1997 Répondre en citant

13.06.1997 Mountain View Shoreline Amphitheatre (USA)
want, club america, fascination street, lullaby, high, just like heaven, treasure, inbetween days, never enough, prayers for rain, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration,
E1: lovesong, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E2: why can't i be you, a forest, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

14.06.1997 Irvine Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre (USA)
want, club america, fascination street, lullaby, high, just like heaven, treasure, inbetween days, never enough, prayers for rain, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration,
E1: lovesong, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E2: a forest, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

28.10.1997 Los Angeles American Legion Hall (USA)
why can't i be you, just like heaven, fascination street, lullaby, high, hot hot hot, catch, mint car, never enough, the walk, a letter to elise, pictures of you, close to me, wrong number, lovesong, inbetween days, a forest,
E1: let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E2: charlotte sometimes, primary, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

New York Irving Plaza (USA)
why can't i be you, just like heaven, fascination street, lullaby, high, hot hot hot, mint car, never enough, a letter to elise, the walk, pictures of you, close to me, let's go to bed, lovesong, jumping someone else's train, wrong number, inbetween days, a forest, forever,
E1: friday i'm in love, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E2: catch, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

29.11.1997 Upper Darby Tower Theater (USA) 'Y100 FEASTival'
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, inbetween days, one hundred years, pictures of you, high, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: killing an arab

30.11.1997 Fairfax Patriot Center (USA) 'WHFS HFSmas Holiday Nutcracker'
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, inbetween days, one hundred years, pictures of you, high, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, never enough, cut, disintegration,
E1: untitled

Boston Orpheum Theatre (USA'WBCN XMas Rave'
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, push, inbetween days, the holy hour, one hundred years, a strange day, pictures of you, high, just like heaven, the same deep water as you, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, never enough, cut,
E1: 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

soundcheck: piggy in the mirror

07.12.1997 Dallas Bronco Bowl (USA) 'KDGE christmas show'
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, inbetween days, one hundred years, pictures of you, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: untitled, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

08.12.1997 San Jose Event Center Arena (USA) 'KOME Almost Acoustic Xmas
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, just like heaven, the holy hour, one hundred years, the same deep water as you, inbetween days, pictures of you, never enough, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: untitled, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

09.12.1997 Portland Rose Garden Theatre (USA) 'KNRK snowball'
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, just like heaven, the holy hour, high, one hundred years, the same deep water as you, pictures of you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: untitled, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

Seattle Mercer Arena (USA) 'KNDD deck the hall ball'
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, push, the holy hour, a strange day, one hundred years, piggy in the mirror, the same deep water as you, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, inbetween days, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: faith, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

11.12.1997 Chicago United Center (USA)'WKQX twisted christmas'
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, push, just like heaven, the holy hour, one hundred years, the same deep water as you, pictures of you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: untitled, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

Auburn Hills the Palace of Auburn Hills (USA) 'WPLT h. hootenanny'
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, the holy hour, one hundred years, the same deep water as you, high, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, disintegration, untitled,
E1: 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

16.12.1997 London Shepherds Bush Empire (UK)
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, just like heaven, the holy hour, one hundred years, the same deep water as you, pictures of you, high, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration,
E1: lovesong, untitled, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

soundcheck: wrong number, plainsong, close to me (closer mix), just like heaven, pictures of you, wrong number, shake dog shake

17.12.1997 London Shepherds Bush Empire (UK)
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, just like heaven, a strange day, one hundred years, prayers for rain, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, end,
E1: piggy in the mirror, close to me (closer mix), why can't i be you,
E2: a forest, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: