FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 1992

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 06, 2008 23:08    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 1992 Répondre en citant

21.04.1992 Bradford St. Georges Hall (UK) open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, trust, in your house, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, never enough, fascination street, cut, end,
E1: a night like this, boys don't cry,
E2: a strange day, a forest

Newcastle Mayfair (UK)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,

Dundee Caird Hall (Ecosse)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E2: three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

24.04.1992 Glasgow Barrowland Ballroom (Ecosse)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, trust, a night like this, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: wendy time, a strange day, a forest

soundcheck: cut, tape, open

26.04.1992 Liverpool Royal Court Theatre (UK)
E1: in your house, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: why can’t i be you, a strange day, a forest

soundcheck: friday i’m in love, apart, open, high, just like heaven

27.04.1992 Nottingham Rock City (UK)
E1: a strange day, a forest,
E2: to wish impossible things, in your house, primary, boys don't cry, forever

28.04.1992 Cambridge Corn Exchange (UK)
E1: boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

30.04.1992 Portsmouth Guildhall (UK)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, trust, wendy time, the walk, close to me, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: why can’t i be you, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: the figurehead, a strange day, a forest

soundcheck: instrumental, high, never enough, close to me, a letter to elise, friday i’m in love, wendy time, to wish impossible things, a strange day, open

01.05.1992 St. Austell Cornwall Coliseum (UK)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, wendy time, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: close to me, why can’t i be you,
E2: in your house, charlotte sometimes, primary, a strange day, a forest

soundcheck: high, charlotte sometimes, pictures of you, open

02.05.1992 Newport Centre (UK) open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, wendy time, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: why can’t i be you, primary, boys don't cry,
E2: three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

03.05.1992 London National Ballroom (UK)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, wendy time, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, m, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: charlotte sometimes, primary, a strange day, a forest

soundcheck: cut, tape, open, tape

14.05.1992 Providence Providence Civic Center (USA) open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E2: in your house, a strange day, a forest

15.05.1992 Uniondale Nassau Coliseum (USA) open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end,
E2: why can’t i be you, a strange day, a forest

16.05.1992 Philadelphia the Spectrum (USA) open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, primary, boys don't cry,
E2: why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

17.05.1992 Philadelphia - the Spectrum (USA/PA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, to wish impossible things, wendy time, the walk, charlotte sometimes, doing the unstuck, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: let's go to bed, why can’t i be you,
E2: m, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: a strange day, a forest

19.05.1992 Hartford - Hartford Civic Center (USA/CT)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: in your house, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

20.05.1992 Worcester - Centrum (USA/MA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: lovesong, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E2: the figurehead, primary, a forest

21.05.1992 Worcester - Centrum (USA/MA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: lovesong, why can’t i be you,
E2: m, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E3: a forest

23.05.1992 Burgettstown - Coca-Cola Star Lake Amphitheatre (USA/PA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: in your house, three imaginary boys, primary, a strange day, a forest

25.05.1992 Landover - Capital Centre (USA/MD)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte somtimes, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry,

26.05.1992 Landover - Capital Centre (USA/MD)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: the figurehead, in your house, boys don't cry,

27.05.1992 Williamsburg - William & Mary Hall (USA/VA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: lovesong, why can't i be you
E2: charlotte sometimes, faith
E3: three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

28.05.1992 Chapel Hill - Dean E. Smith Center (USA/NC)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry,

30.05.1992 Atlanta - the Omni (USA/GA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: lovesong, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: in your house, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

02.06.1992 Orlando - Orlando Arena (USA/FL)
E1: lovesong, doing the unstuck, why can’t i be you,
E2: to wish impossible things, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E3: in your house, primary, a strange day, a forest

soundcheck: let's go to bed, a japanese dream, doing the unstuck, to wish impossible things, hello i love you, open

03.06.1992 Miami - Miami Arena (USA/FL)
E2: to wish impossible things, faith

04.06.1992 Miami - Miami Arena (USA/FL)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: m, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: primary, a strange day, a forest

05.06.1992 St. Petersburg - Florida Suncoast Dome (USA/FL)
E2: lovesong, why can’t i be you,

06.06.1992 Jacksonville - Jacksonville Coliseum (USA/FL)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, in your house, primary, boys don't cry,

08.06.1992 New Orleans - Kiefer UNO Lakefront Arena (USA/LA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck,
E2: lovesong, primary, boys don't cry,

09.06.1992 The Woodlands - The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (USA/TX)
E2: charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

10.06.1992 The Woodlands - The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (USA/TX)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

11.06.1992 Austin - Frank Erwin Center (USA/TX)
E2: charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

13.06.1992 Irving - Texas Stadium (USA/TX)
E1: lovesong, close to me, why can’t i be you,
E3: in your house, a strange day, a forest

16.06.1992 Monterrey - Estadio Universitario (Mexico)

19.06.1992 Phoenix - America West Arena (USA/AZ)
E1: to wish impossible things, m, boys don't cry,
E2: lovesong, doing the unstuck, why can’t i be you,

21.06.1992 Long Beach - Long Beach Arena (USA/CA)

23.06.1992 San Diego - San Diego Sports Arena (USA/CA)
E2: in your house, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

24.06.1992 San Diego - San Diego Sports Arena (USA/CA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: let's go to bed, why can’t i be you,
E2: the figurehead, boys don't cry,

27.06.1992 Pasadena - the Rose Bowl (USA/CA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: in your house, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,

30.06.1992 Vancouver - Pacific Coliseum (Canada/BC)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: charlotte sometimes, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: lovesong, close to me, why can’t i be you,

01.07.1992 Seattle - Seattle Center Coliseum (USA/WA)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: close to me, why can’t i be you,
E3: primary, a strange day, a forest

04.07.1992 San Jose - Spartan Stadium (USA/CA)
E1: in your house, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,

05.07.1992 Sacramento - Cal. Expo Amphitheatre (USA/CA)
E1: the figurehead, primary, m, boys don't cry,
E3: charlotte sometimes, a strange day, a forest

07.07.1992 Salt Lake City - Delta Center (USA/UT)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry,
E2: close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: lovesong, a strange day, a forest

09.07.1992 Denver - McNichols Arena (USA/CO)
E1: charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: lovesong, a strange day, a forest

11.07.1992 Maryland Heights - Riverport Amphitheatre (USA/MO)
E1: lovesong, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry,

13.07.1992 Minneapolis - Target Center (USA/MN)
E2: primary, boys don't cry, a forest

15.07.1992 Tinley Park - World Music Theatre (USA/IL)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: m, in your house, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,

soundcheck: fascination street, a letter to elise, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, boys don't cry, open

17.07.1992 Toronto - SkyDome (Canada/ON)
E2: charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

18.07.1992 Auburn Hills - the Palace of Auburn Hills (USA/MI)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: m, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E3: to wish impossible things, primary, a strange day, a forest

19.07.1992 Auburn Hills - the Palace of Auburn Hills (USA/MI)
setlist unknown

20.07.1992 Richfield - the Coliseum (USA/OH)
E2: a letter to elise, doing the unstuck,
E3: primary, boys don't cry, a forest

21.07.1992 Dayton - Ervin J. Nutter Arena (USA/OH)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: the figurehead, a forest

23.07.1992 Uniondale - Nassau Coliseum (USA/NY)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, a night like this, fascination street, trust, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E3: faith, a forest

13.08.1992 Wellington - Town Hall (New Zealand)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, let's go to bed, the walk, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,

15.08.1992 Auckland - Supertop (New Zealand)
E1: three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: m, in your house, a strange day, a forest

17.08.1992 Sydney - Entertainment Centre (Australia)
E2: three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,

18.08.1992 Sydney - Entertainment Centre (Australia)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, hot hot hot,
E2: in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E3: primary, a forest

19.08.1992 Sydney - Entertainment Centre (Australia)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: lovesong, hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E2: m, boys don't cry, a forest

21.08.1992 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre (Australia)
E1: ??????, hot hot hot,
E2: 10:15 saturday night, ??????, a forest
*thanks to Peta for this setlist information*
according to cure news #14 primary, a strange day and charlotte sometimes were played too

24.08.1992 Melbourne - Flinders Park National Tennis Centre (Australia)
E1: hot hot hot, close to me, why can’t i be you,
E2: in your house, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: the figurehead, a strange day, a forest

25.08.1992 Melbourne - Flinders Park National Tennis Centre (Australia)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, lovesong, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry,
E2: hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E3: m, a forest, faith

26.08.1992 Adelaide - Entertainment Centre (Australia)
E1: hot hot hot, close to me, why can’t i be you,
E2: three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,

28.08.1992 Perth - Entertainment Centre (Australia)
E2: in your house, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E3: hot hot hot, primary, a strange day, a forest

cancelled concert05.09.1992

21.09.1992 Oslo - Spektrum (Norway)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,

23.09.1992 Helsinki - Jäähalli (Finland)
E1: charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E2: a forest

25.09.1992 Stockholm - Globe Arena (Sweden)

26.09.1992 Göteborg - Scandinavium (Sweden)
E3: m, a strange day, a forest

28.09.1992 København - Valbyhallen (Denmark)

01.10.1992 Rotterdam - Ahoy (Netherlands)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, at night, a letter to elise, hot hot hot, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,

soundcheck: a letter to elise, to wish impossible things, one hundred years, at night

02.10.1992 Rotterdam - Ahoy (Netherlands)

03.10.1992 Gent - Flanders Expo (Belgium)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, play for today, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: doing the unstuck, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E3: the figurehead, a strange day, a forest

04.10.1992 Düsseldorf - Philipshalle (Germany)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, at night, a letter to elise, hot hot hot, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: in your house, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E2: three imaginary boys, primary, a forest

06.10.1992 Hamburg - Sporthalle (Germany)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, catch, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, its not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, play for today, boys don't cry,
E2: lovesong, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, a forest

07.10.1992 Berlin - Deutschlandhalle (Germany)
E2: m, primary, boys don't cry,

08.10.1992 Bremen - Stadthalle (Germany)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, one hundred years, apart, catch, hot hot hot, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: charlotte sometimes, play for today, boys don't cry,
E3: forever

09.10.1992 Essen - Grugahalle (Germany)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: it’s not you, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E3: primary, a forest

11.10.1992 Innsbruck - Olympiahalle (Austria)
E1: primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: close to me, why can't i be you?

12.10.1992 München - Olympiahalle (Germany)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, apart, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: catch, hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E2: in your house, boys don't cry, a forest

13.10.1992 Stuttgart - Schleyerhalle (Germany)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, one hundred years, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E3: faith

15.10.1992 Zürich - Hallenstadion (Switzerland)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, one hundred years, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, play for today, boys don't cry,

17.10.1992 Lyon - Halle Tony Garnier (France)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, play for today, boys don't cry,
E2: dressing up, lovesong, why can’t i be you,
E3: in your house, a forest, forever

soundcheck: the big hand

19.10.1992 Paris - Zenith (France)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, one hundred years, the big hand, dressing up, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: catch, hot hot hot, why can't i be you,
E2: three imaginary boys, play for today, boys don't cry,
E3: to wish impossible things, a forest

soundcheck: the big hand, to wish impossible things, doing the unstuck, dressing up, shake dog shake, the walk, doing the unstuck, open, hot hot hot

20.10.1992 Paris - Zenith (France)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: lovesong, close to me,
E2: the figurehead, in your house, boys don't cry,
E3: dressing up, a strange day, faith

21.10.1992 Paris - Zenith (France)
shake dog shake, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, the big hand, one hundred years, apart, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: catch, close to me, why can’t i be you,
E2: m, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: a forest, forever

cancelled concert24.10.1992

25.10.1992 Lausanne - Patinoire de Malley (Switzerland)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,

26.10.1992 Torino - Palasport (Italy)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, catch, to wish impossible things, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest

27.10.1992 Firenze - Palasport (Italy)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, play for today, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: dressing up, a forest

29.10.1992 Roma - PalaEUR (Italy)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: dressing up, hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E2: in your house, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: lovesong, charlotte sometimes, a forest

30.10.1992 Treviso - Palaverde (Italy)
E1: the figurehead, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry,
E2: charlotte sometimes, a forest

31.10.1992 Assago - Forum (Italy)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: boys don't cry, a forest

02.11.1992 Marseille - Palais des Sports (France)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: primary, boys don't cry,
E2: a forest

soundcheck: pictures of you

04.11.1992 Barcelona - Palacio de los Deportes (Spain)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,

06.11.1992 Madrid - Palacio de los Deportes (Spain)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,

soundcheck: one hundred years, foxy lady

08.11.1992 San Sebastián - Velodromo de Anoeta (Spain)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry,

11.11.1992 Toulouse - Palais des Sports (France)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,

12.11.1992 Bordeaux - Patinoire de Meriadec (France)
E1: a strange day, primary, boys don't cry,

13.11.1992 Rennes - Salle Omnisports (France)
E2: primary, boys don't cry,

15.11.1992 Lievin - Stade Couvert Regional (France)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, catch, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: the figurehead, one hundred years, foxy lady, primary, boys don't cry,
E3: a forest, forever

18.11.1992 Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre (England)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, catch, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry,

19.11.1992 Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre (England)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: one hundred years, foxy lady, the kiss,
E2: catch, the drowning man, primary, boys don't cry,

20.11.1992 Edinburgh - Playhouse (Scotland)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the kiss, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

21.11.1992 Edinburgh - Playhouse (Scotland)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, catch, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E2: the figurehead, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

23.11.1992 Manchester - G-MEX Centre (England)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, one hundred years, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: dressing up, hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E3: a forest, faith

soundcheck: the walk, doing the unstuck, open, hot hot hot, to wish impossible things, apart, end, dressing up, open

24.11.1992 Manchester - G-MEX Centre (England)
shake dog shake, inbetween days, dressing up, the big hand, pictures of you, high, friday i’m in love, apart, catch, play for today, in your house, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, let's go to bed, a strange day, cut, end,
E1: at night, never enough, one hundred years, foxy lady,
E2: lovesong, lullaby, boys don't cry,
E3: a night like this, a forest, doing the unstuck

26.11.1992 London - Olympia Grand Hall (England)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, one hundred years, the big hand, dressing up, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: shake dog shake, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry,
E2: hot hot hot, why can’t i be you,
E3: primary, a forest, forever

27.11.1992 London - Olympia Grand Hall (England)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, friday i’m in love, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: catch, close to me, why can’t i be you,
E3: 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab, a forest, faith

28.11.1992 London - Olympia Grand Hall (England)
shake dog shake, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, play for today, apart, lovesong, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the figurehead, one hundred years, foxy lady,
E2: dressing up, close to me, why can’t i be you,
E3: m, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

30.11.1992 London - Olympia Grand Hall (England)
the kiss, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, at night, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: the drowning man, the same deep water as you,
E2: charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest,
E3: one hundred years, foxy lady, pornography

soundcheck: pornography, pornography, the kiss

03.12.1992 Dublin - The Point (Ireland)
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,
E1: lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you,
E2: the kiss, one hundred years, foxy lady,
E3: charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, a forest, forever
soundcheck: you really got me, open

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: