FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 27, 2012 01:48    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 2012 Répondre en citant

26-05-2012 Pinkpop Festival(Pays bas)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration.

Rappel: Lovecats, Close To Me, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Why Can't I Be You, Boys Don't Cry
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2012 00:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

01-06-2012 Primavera Sound Barcelone (Espagne)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Lie Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm in Love, Doing The Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Rappel 1: The Kiss, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Fight

Rappel 2: Dressing Up, Lovecats,The Blood,The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Why Can't I Be You?

Rappel 3: Boys Don't Cry
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 11, 2012 20:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

11-06-2012 Aérodrome Tushino Moscou (Russie)

Plainsong, Open, High, Pictures of You, The End of the World, Lovesong, Play For Today, A Forest, Shake Dog Shake, Cold, A Strange Day, Bananafishbones, The Walk, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End, Disintegration.

Rappel 1: Same Deep Water As You
Rappel 2: The Kiss, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Fight
Rappel 3:  Lullaby, Close To Me, Let's Go To Bed, Friday I'm in Love,Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 23, 2012 07:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

17-06-2012 Hultsfred Festival (Suède)

(Tape), Open, High, End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea,, Three Imaginary Boys (petit extrait), The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Bananafishbones, The Walk, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel 1: The Top
Rappel 2: Dressing Up, Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Boys Don't Cry.

Dernière édition par TOBERR le Sam Juin 23, 2012 07:19; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 23, 2012 07:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

22-06-2012 Hurricane Festival (Allemagne)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Rappel: The Same Deep Water As You, Boys Don't Cry.
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 24, 2012 00:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

23-06-2012 Southside Festival (Allemagne)

(Tape), Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Doing the Unstuck, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Bananafishbones, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 30, 2012 19:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

28-06-2012 Rock Werchter (Belgique)

(Tape), Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Doing the Unstuck, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Walk, Bananafishbones, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel: Friday I'm In Love, Boys Don't Cry.
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 01, 2012 07:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

30-06-2012 Les Eurockéennes (France)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Sleep When I'm Dead, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Rappel 1: The Kiss
Rappel 2: Close To Me, Friday I'm In Love, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 10, 2012 12:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

05-07-2012 Roskilde Festival (Danemark)

(Tape), Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Trust, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Walk, Doing the Unstuck, Bananafishbones, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel 2: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Friday I'm in Love, Why Can't I Be You?
Rappel 3: Boys Don't Cry.

Dernière édition par Tetsuo le Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:17; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 10, 2012 12:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

07-07-2012 Heineken Jammin' (Italie)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Rappel 1 : Shake Dog Shake, Bananafishbones, The Top
Rappel 2 : Dressing Up, The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

Dernière édition par Tetsuo le Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:15; édité 1 fois
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 13, 2012 06:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

09-07-2012 Rock in Rome (Italie)

(Tape), Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Mint Car, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven,From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Trust, Want, The Hungry Ghost,Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel 1: Same Deep Water As You
Rappel 2: The Kiss, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Fight
Rappel 3: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed,Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

Dernière édition par Tetsuo le Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:14; édité 1 fois
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 15, 2012 11:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

12-07-2012 Bilbao BBK live (Espagne)

(Robert seul en acoustique) Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry

(Tape), Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Bananafishbones, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End.

Rappel 1: The Same Deep Water As You
Rappel 2: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, The Blood, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed,Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.

Dernière édition par Tetsuo le Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:14; édité 1 fois
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 20, 2012 07:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

14-07-2012 Optimus alive (Portugal)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Mint Car, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Trust, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, Bananafishbones, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Rappel 2: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Just One Kiss, Close To Me, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Rappel 3: 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Dernière édition par Tetsuo le Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:13; édité 1 fois
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

18-07-2012 Paléo Festival (Suisse)

Shake Dog Shake, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Pictures of You, Lullaby, High, Close To Me, The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Bananafishbones, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, The Top.

Rappel 1 : Boys Don't Cry.
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

20-07-2012 Vieilles Charrues (France)

(Tape), Open, High, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Mint Car, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, Push, Just Like Heaven, Inbetween Days, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Trust, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel 2: The Lovecats, Close To Me, Let's Go to Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

18-08-2012 Frequency Festival (Autriche)

(Tape) Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Bananafishbones, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel : The Lovecats, Close To Me, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

24-08-2012 Reading Festival (Angleterre)

(Tape) Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Bananafishbones, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

25-08-2012 Leeds Festival (Angleterre)

(Tape) Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Primary, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 07:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

01-09-2012 Electric Picnic (Irlande)

Plainsong, Open, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, Bananafishbones, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End, Disintegration

Rappel 2: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: