FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2008
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 09, 2008 23:33    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 2008 Répondre en citant

09.02.2008 Stockholm - Hovet (Suède)

(Tape), Open, alt.end, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Please Project, The Walk, Push, How Beautiful You Are..., Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Boy I Never Knew, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep..., The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E 1: At Night, M, Play for Today, A Forest
E2: Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show (previously known as "Don't Say Anything"), Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E 3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

3 heures et 3 mn
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2008 00:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

11.02.2008 Oslo-Spektrum (Norvège)

Plainsong, Fascination Street, alt.end, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Please Project, A Letter to Elise, The Walk, Push, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2: Let's Go To Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You
E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2008 22:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

13.02.2008 København, Forum (Danemark)

plainsong, prayers for rain, fascination street, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, please project, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, us or them, never enough, wrong number, signal to noise, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
E2: let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 15, 2008 20:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

15.02.2008 Hambourg, Color Line (Allemagne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: At Night, M, Play for Today, A Forest
E2: Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab
Galore
Galore

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 17, 2008 00:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

16.02.2008 Berlin, Velodrom (Allemagne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, Please Project, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the edge of the deep green sea, The Drowning Man, Push, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One hundred years, Disintegration

E2: The Lovecats, Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

3H18
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 18, 2008 20:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

18.02.2008 Varsovie, Torwar (Pologne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, Fascination Street, A Strange Day, alt.end, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of you, Lullaby, The Figurehead, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Please project, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Us or Them, Wrong number, The hanging garden, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: Let's go to bed, Freak show, Close to me, Why Can't I be you?
E3: Boys don't cry, Jumping someone else's train, Grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, Killing an Arab

3h10
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 19, 2008 23:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

19.02.2008 Katowice, Spodek (Pologne)

(Tape), Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project , Push, How Beautiful You Are..., Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, Signal to Noise, One Hundred Years, End
E2: Three imaginary boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys don't cry, Jumping someone else's train, Grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, Killing an arab
E3: Why Can't I Be You?

2h59
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 21, 2008 23:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

21.02.2008 Prague, T-Mobile Arena (République tchèque)

Plainsong, Prayers for rain, A strange day, Alt.end, The baby screams, The end of the world, Lovesong, To wish impossible things, Pictures of you, Lullaby, Maybe someday, From the edge of the deep green sea, Kyoto song, Please project, Push, In between days, Just like heaven, Primary, A boy I never knew, Us or them, Never enough, Wrong number, One hundred years, Disintegration

E1 : If only tonight we could sleep, The kiss,
E2 : At night, M, Play for today, A forest
E3 : Boys don't cry, Jumping someone else's train, Grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, Killing an arab

Soundcheck : the baby screams, maybe someday, the kyoto song, the blood, doing the unstuck, plainsong, plainsong
Cryptx
Galore
Galore

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 23, 2008 21:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

23.02.2008 Vienne, Gasometer (Autriche)

(Tape), Open, Fascination street, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End Of The World, Love Song, A Letter To Elise, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, Push, How Beautiful You Are..., Just Like Heaven, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver And Shake, End.

E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10.15 Staurday Night, Killing An Arab

2h56
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 26, 2008 00:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

25-02-2008 Munich OlympiaHalle (Allemagne)

Plainsong, Prayer for rain, A strange day, Alt.end, The blood, The end of the world, Love Song, Picture of you, Lullaby, From the edge of the deep green sea, Please project, The walk, Push, inbetween days, Just like heaven, primary, A boy I never knew, Shake dog shake, Never enough, Wrong number, The baby scream, One hundred years, Disintigration

E1: The lovecats,Let's go to bed, Freak show, Friday I'm in love, Close to me, Why can't I be you,
E2: Three imaginary boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys don't cry,Jumping someone else train, Grinding halt, 10:15 Saturday night, Killing an Arab
E3 :Play for today, A forest

3h07min

Dernière édition par TOBERR le Sam Mar 01, 2008 08:14; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 27, 2008 21:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

27-02-2008 Zürich Hallenstadion (Suisse)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, A Strange Day, The End Of The World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Please Project, The Baby Screams, A Boy I Never Knew, Other voices, Push, In between Days, Just like heaven, Primary, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: Let's Go To Bed, The Freak Show, Friday I'm In Love, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing Another
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 01, 2008 08:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

29-02-2008 Rome, Palallotomatica (Italie)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The End of the World, The Walk, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Please Project, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

3h05mn
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 03, 2008 10:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

02.03.2008 Milan Palasharp ( Italie )

Plainsong, Prayers for rain, Alt End, A night Like this, The End Of The World, Lovesong, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Catch, From the Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Please Project, Push, Just Like Heaven, A Boy I Never Knew, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1 : At night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2: Lovecats. Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Freak Show, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, 10.15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Fred
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 04, 2008 23:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

04.03.2008 Marseille, Le Dôme (France)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, The Blood, Please Project, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E3: Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 06, 2008 09:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

05.03.08 MTV Winter open air, Valence ( Espagne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, The Blood, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Please Project, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Encore: Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry, A Forest

2 hours and 13 minutes

Cryptx
Galore
Galore

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 07, 2008 01:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

06.03.08 Madrid, Palacio de Deportes (Espagne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Blood, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab
E3: Why Can't I Be You?

2h54
Charlotte_Sometimes
Mixed Up
Mixed Up

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 09, 2008 01:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

08.03.2008 Lisboa, Pavilhão Atlântico (Portugal)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Blood, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Boy I Never Knew, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Please Project, The Walk, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Encore 1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
Encore 2: The Lovecats, Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
Encore 3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

3h03
Cryptx
Galore
Galore

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 11, 2008 00:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

10-03-2008 Barcelone - Palau St Jordi (Espagne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, The Blood, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Catch, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Please Project, The Walk, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration.

E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an arab
3h06

Soundcheck : Lullaby, Catch, How Beautiful You Are, the Blood, Doing The Unstuck, Plainsong
Cryptx
Galore
Galore

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 12, 2008 23:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

12-03-2008 Paris, Bercy (France)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Please Project, Push, How Beautiful You Are...,Friday I'm in Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration.

E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An arab
E4: Faith

3h30
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 14, 2008 23:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

14.03.2008 Sportpaleis, Anvers (Belgique)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, The Walk, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab
E3: Freak Show, Close to Me, , Why Can't I Be You?

2h53

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: