FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2008
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wylko
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 16, 2008 23:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

16.03.2008 Oberhausen, Konig-Pilsner Arena (Allemagne)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Figurehead, Kyoto Song, Please Project, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Never Enough, Wrong Number, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1 : At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2 : Friday I'm In Love, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3 : Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

3h03
Charlotte_Sometimes
Mixed Up
Mixed Up

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 18, 2008 23:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

18.03.2008 Rotterdam, Ahoy (Pays Bas)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Maybe Someday, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: The Lovecats, Let's Go to Bed, Friday I'm In Love, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab
E3: Faith, A Forest

3h08
wylko
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 21, 2008 00:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

20.03.2008 Londres, Wembley Arena (Royaume-Uni)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, The Walk, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2 : The Lovecats, Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3 : Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

3h15
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 10, 2008 06:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

09-05-2008 Washington DC (USA)-Patriot center

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, The End of The World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy (nouvelle chanson!), From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You
E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 11, 2008 08:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

10-05-2008 Philadelphia Pa.( USA ) , Wachovia Spectrum

Open, Fascination Street, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, End of the World, Lovesong, Kyoto Song, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Only One, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E1: If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss
E2: Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 13, 2008 10:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

12-05-2008 Boston (USA), Agganis Arena

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, A Night Like This, End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead (new song!), Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, The Blood, Wrong Number, The Walk, Signal To Noise, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Us or Them, Never Enough, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: Lovecats, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: Play For Today, A Forest
E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 15, 2008 05:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

14-05-2008 Montréal (Canada), Bell Centre

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3: Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 16, 2008 06:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

15-05-2008 Toronto ( Canada ) Air Canada Center

Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Walk, End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm in Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, The Only One, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E1: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3: Play For Today, A Forest.

vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 18, 2008 08:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

17-05-2008 Chicago ( USA ) Allstate Arena

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm in Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, The Only One, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2: Lovecats, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?

TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 20, 2008 10:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

19-05-2008 Kansas City (USA) Starlight Theatre

Underneath the Stars, Pictures of You, A Night Like This, The Walk, End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, A Strange Day, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Inbetween Days, Never Enough, Shake Dog Shake, The Perfect Boy, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 22, 2008 06:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

21-05-2008 Denver (USA) RedRocks Amphith

Underneath the Stars, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, The Blood, The Walk, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1: Plainsong, Disintegration
E2: Freakshow, Close to me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an arab
Fred
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 24, 2008 07:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

23-05-2008 West Valley City - E Center

Plainsong, Fascination Street, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Catch, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Other Voices, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E3: Why Can't I be you?
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 26, 2008 08:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

25-05-2008 George ( USA ) Sasquatch Festival

Underneath The Stars, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street, The Perfect Boy, Hot Hot Hot, alt.end, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Only One, The Walk, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E1: A Forest

vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 27, 2008 11:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

26-05-2008 Vancouver ( Canada ) General Motors Place

Open, Fascination Street, The Walk, The End of the World, alt.end, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E3: A Forest

intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 29, 2008 07:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

28-05-2008 San Jose (USA), HP Arena

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, Fascination Street, The Perfect Boy, The Blood, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Catch, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, A Strange Day, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Doing The Unstuck, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, From The Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Shake Dog Shake, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E2 : Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3 : Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 30, 2008 06:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

29-05-2008 Santa Barbara (USA), SB Bowl

Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Blood, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Catch, The Perfect Boy, Other Voices, The Only One, Push, Doing The Unstuck, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Maybe Someday, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, A Strange Day, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab, A Forest
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 01, 2008 07:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

31-05-2008 Los Angeles ( USA ) Hollywood Bowl

Underneath The Stars, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Perfect Boy, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

E2: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E3: encore: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You
E4: Boys Don't Cry

vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 02, 2008 07:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

01-06-2008 Los Angeles ( USA ) Shrine Auditorium

Intro (Adagio For Strings), Out of This World, Pictures of You, Fascination Street, alt.end, A Strange Day, The End of the World, The Baby Screams, Love Song, Sleep When I'm Dead, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, Kyoto Song, The Only One, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Us or Them, Signal To Noise, One Hundred Years, Bloodflowers

E1: Plainsong, Disintegration
E2: Three Imaginary Boys (Dédicacée à Lol et Michael ), Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3: Faith (Entrecoupée par un " Joyeux Anniversaire Simon")

Dernière édition par vivi le Mer Juin 04, 2008 19:13; édité 1 fois
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 04, 2008 07:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

03-06-2008 San Diego ( USA ) Cox Arena

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Perfect Boy, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, The Blood, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E2: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Play For Today, A Forest (extended intro)

Tetsuo
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 05, 2008 07:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

04-06-2008 Phoenix ( USA ) Dodge Theater

Underneath The Stars, Want, Fascination Street, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, The Big Hand, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Figurehead, A Strange Day, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, The Only One, Hot Hot Hot, Wrong Number, Signal To Noise, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: