FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
[audio MP3] 4Tour : la totale (ou presque...47 concerts)
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> The final sound
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rendal
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 16, 2008 20:48    Sujet du message: [audio MP3] 4Tour : la totale (ou presque...47 concerts) Répondre en citant

Et c'est reparti comme en 1982 !
L'idée est de réunir tous les liens (mp3 de préférence) de la tournée mondiale du groupe (la première depuis 2000).
La liste provient de ce site (www.cure-concerts.de). Pour les concerts, remercions tous les "enregistreurs" (taper), et ceux qui ont mis les concerts en ligne, sans oublier les graphistes (j'essaierai de mettre les jaquettes avec les concerts...)

'4Tour World Tour 2007-08'

I : Asie
27.07.2007 Naeba - Naeba Prince Hotel ski resort (Japan) 'Fuji Rock Festival'open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, hot hot hot, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E1: let's go to bed, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: a forest, boys don't cry
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAXB4GIZ

30.07.2007 Hong Kong - AsiaWorld Arena (China)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, the figurehead, kyoto song, hot hot hot, a strange day, push, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, primary, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, pictures of you, lullaby, never enough, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: a forest, boys don't cry

01.08.2007 Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium (Singapore)
open, fascination street, a strange day, the blood, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, push, pictures of you, lullaby, kyoto song, hot hot hot!, alt.end, the drowning man, from the edge of the deep green sea, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, primary, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=87PHTP0Z

II : Australie et Nouvelle Zélande
04.08.2007 Mount Claremont - Challenge Stadium (Australia/WA)
open, fascination street, a strange day, the blood, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, hot hot hot, push, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, primary, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, us or them, never enough, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E1: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
E2: let's go to bed, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

06.08.2007 Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre (Australia/SA)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, never enough, the figurehead, from the edge of the deep green sea, the baby screams, push, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, us or them, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E1: hot hot hot, let's go to bed, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

08.08.2007 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre (Australia/QLD)
open, alt.end, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, hot hot hot!!!, push, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, never enough , from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
E3: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

09.08.2007 Sydney - Sydney Entertainment Centre (Australia/NSW)
open, fascination street, alt.end, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, the big hand, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, hot hot hot, the blood, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, us or them, never enough, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, wrong number, the baby screams, one hundred years, end,

10.08.2007 Sydney - Sydney Entertainment Centre (Australia/NSW) [5.30 pm show] 'MySpace Secret Shows'
plainsong, a letter to elise, how beautiful you are, maybe someday, signal to noise, disintegration, just like heaven

10.08.2007 Sydney - Sydney Entertainment Centre (Australia/NSW) [7.45 pm show]
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the blood, the end of the world, the walk, alt.end, lovesong, a letter to elise, pictures of you, lullaby, a strange day, the figurehead, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: plainsong, disintegration,
E2: hot hot hot, let's go to bed, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: a forest, boys don't cry

12.08.2007 Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park (Australia/VIC)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, hot hot hot !!!, push, in between days, how beautiful you are, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, us or them, never enough, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss,
E2: friday i'm in love, let's go to bed, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=6ZDXQVIL

14.08.2007 Auckland - Vector Arena (New Zealand)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, hot hot hot !!!, push, in between days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, never enough, >from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: plainsong, disintegration, faith,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else'e train, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: a forest
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=4WICWZOF

III : Californie & Mexique
06.10.2007 Mountain View - Shoreline Amphitheatre (USA/CA) 'Download 2007'
open, alt.end, a night like this, the baby screams, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, kyoto song, the only one, the walk, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, never enough, wrong number, signal to noise, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E2: play for today, a forest

20.10.2007 Mexico - Palacio de los Deportes (Mexico)
open, fascination street, alt.end, torture, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, the hanging garden, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, just like heaven, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, us or them, never enough, wrong number, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, end,
e1: let's go to bed, close to me, why can't i be you?,
e2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

21.10.2007 Mexico - Palacio de los Deportes (Mexico)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, shake dog shake, the figurehead, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, a boy i never knew, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, hot hot hot, the only one, push, in between days, just like heaven, primary, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, disintegration,
e1: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
e2: the holy hour, other voices, faith,
e3: boys don't cry

22.10.2007 Mexico - Palacio de los Deportes (Mexico)
out of this world, watching me fall, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, club america, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, the big hand, pictures of you, lullaby, kyoto song, hot hot hot, the only one, the walk, push, friday i'm in love, in between days, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, bloodflowers,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=48XZV6DN

IV : Europe
09.02.2008 Stockholm - Hovet (Sweden)
open, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, the walk, push, how beautiful you are..., inbetween days, just like heaven, a boy i never knew, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, shake dog shake, us or them, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E2: let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

11.02.2008 Oslo - Spektrum (Norway)
plainsong, fascination street, alt. end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, in between days, just like heaven, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=3ZB436K2

13.02.2008 København - Forum København (Denmark)
plainsong, prayers for rain, fascination street, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, us or them, never enough, wrong number, signal to noise, one hundred years, disintegration,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=7KA0V24E

15.02.2008 Hamburg - Color Line Arena (Germany)
plainsong, prayers for rain, fascination street, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, push, how beautiful you are..., friday i'm in love, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, us or them, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WN128W9L

16.02.2008 Berlin - Velodrom (Germany)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, the only one, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the drowning man, push, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, if only tonight we could sleep..., the kiss, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=B3AXJF9O

18.02.2008 Warszawa - Hala Torwar (Poland)
plainsong, prayers for rain, fascination street, a strange day, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, the figurehead, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, us or them, never enough, wrong number, the hanging garden, one hundred years, disintegration,
http://files.filefront.com/Cure+Warszawathecurepl/;9925267;/fileinfo.html
(mot de passe : www.thecure.pl)

19.02.2008 Katowice - Spodek (Poland)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, just like heaven, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, signal to noise, one hundred years, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: why can't i be you?
http://files.filefront.com/Cure+Katowicethecurepl/;9956481;/fileinfo.html
(mot de passe : www.thecure.pl)

21.02.2008 Praha - T-Mobile Arena (Czech Republic)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the baby screams, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the only one, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, us or them, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=OYIKDHF6

23.02.2008 Wien - Bank Austria Halle, Gasometer B (Austria)
open, fascination street, alt.end, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, push, how beautiful you are, just like heaven, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=RZV9YUSS

25.02.2008 München - Olympiahalle (Germany)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, the walk, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, the baby screams, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freak show, friday i'm in love, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: play for today, a forest
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=YPVA9KUA

27.02.2008 Zürich - Hallenstadion (Switzerland)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, a strange day, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, the baby screams, a boy i never knew, other voices, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, us or them, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: let's go to bed, freak show, friday i'm in love, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=4CK7GKF6

29.02.2008 Roma - Palalottomatica (Italy)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the end of the world, the walk, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, us or them, never enough, wrong number, 100 years, disintegration,
E2: the lovecats, hot hot hot!!!, let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=UGM6VRRC

02.03.2008 Milano - PalaSharp (Italy)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the only one, push, just like heaven, a boy i never knew, if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss, us or them, never enough, wrong number, the baby screams, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: the lovecats, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=9R4N6PFU

04.03.2008 Marseille - Le Dome (France)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the blood, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=5VUWIHS3

05.03.2008 Valencia - Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (Spain) 'MTV Winter'
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, the blood, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?, boys don't cry, a forest
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D222EGRV

06.03.2008 Madrid - Palacio de los Deportes (Spain)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,

08.03.2008 Lisboa - Pavilhão Atlântico (Portugal)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, a boy i never knew, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the only one, the walk, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,

10.03.2008 Barcelona - Palau Sant Jordi (Spain)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, catch, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the only one, the walk, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, pictures of you, lullaby, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QN9HLLEW

12.03.2008 Paris - Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy (France)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, the only one, push, how beautiful you are..., friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E3: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E4: faith
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HGCUYN5Q

14.03.2008 Merksem - Sportpaleis Antwerpen (Belgium)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, the walk, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXF5HQJJ

16.03.2008 Oberhausen - König-Pilsner Arena (Germany)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the figurehead, kyoto song, the only one, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, never enough, wrong number, the baby screams, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: friday i'm in love, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2QYVJGN

18.03.2008 Rotterdam - Ahoy (The Netherlands)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, maybe someday, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: faith, a forest
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BJXQQNR

20.03.2008 London - Wembley Arena (England)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, the walk, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TUG4LWB6

V: Etats-Unis & Canada
09.05.2008 Fairfax - Patriot Center (USA/VA)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,

10.05.2008 Philadelphia - Wachovia Spectrum (USA/PA)
open, fascination street, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, kyoto song, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, push, how beautiful you are, in between days, just like heaven, primary, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E2: freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CAVDX4R4

12.05.2008 Boston - Agganis Arena (USA/MA)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, sleep when i'm dead, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, the only one, the blood, wrong number, the walk, signal to noise, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, us or them, never enough, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: the lovecats, freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: play for today, a forest,
http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/2008/05/mp3s-cure-in-boston-4-new-songs.htm

14.05.2008 Montréal - Centre Bell (Canada/QC)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, sleep when i'm dead, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, the only one, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y15QC8XH

15.05.2008 Toronto - Air Canada Centre (Canada/ON)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the walk, end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, sleep when i'm dead, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, never enough, the only one, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WW65PDLK

17.05.2008 Rosemont - Allstate Arena (USA/IL)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, sleep when i'm dead, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, never enough, the only one, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: the lovecats, freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,

19.05.2008 Kansas City - Starlight Theatre (USA/MO)
[unknown new song], pictures of you, a night like this, the walk, end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, lullaby, hot hot hot, the only one, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, never enough, the perfect boy, wrong number, one hundred years, [unknown new song],
E2: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

21.05.2008 Morrison - Red Rocks Amphitheatre (USA/CO)
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, [unknown new song], lullaby, maybe someday, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, the only one, the blood, the walk, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, if only tonight we could sleep, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
E2: freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9YPMQAC

23.05.2008 West Valley City - The E Center (USA/UT)
plainsong, fascination street, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, othervoices, sleep when i'm dead, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, a letter to elise, shake dog shake, never enough, hot hot hot, the only one, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,

En FLAC. Partie 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LM28SGHG
partie 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07ALZPA0
partie 3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8J5AQ82M

25.05.2008 George - The Gorge Amphitheatre (USA/WA) 'Sasquatch! Festival'
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, fascination street, the perfect boy, hot hot hot, alt.end, sleep when i'm dead, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, a letter to elise, from the edge of the deep green sea, the only one, the walk, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
E1: a forest,
E2: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOS60KKU

26.05.2008 Vancouver - General Motors Place (Canada/BC)
open, fascination street, the walk, the end of the world, alt.end, lovesong, sleep when i'm dead, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, end,

28.05.2008 San Jose - HP Pavilion at San Jose (USA/CA)

plainsong, prayers for rain, fascination street, the perfect boy, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, hot hot hot, the only one, a strange day, sleep when i'm dead, push, doing the unstuck, inbetween days, just like heaven, a letter to elise, from the edge of the deep green sea, shake dog shake, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOOSP5H1

29.05.2008 Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara Bowl (USA/CA)
open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, the perfect boy, othervoices, the only one, push, doing the unstuck, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WBHCL9PA.

31.05.2008 Los Angeles - Hollywood Bowl (USA/CA)
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, sleep when i'm dead, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the perfect boy, hot hot hot, the only one, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, a letter to elise, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
E3: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you,
E4: boys don't cry
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4U5E42PW

01.06.2008 Los Angeles - Shrine Auditorium (USA/CA)
out of this world, pictures of you, fascination street, alt.end, a strange day, the end of the world, the baby screams, lovesong, sleep when i'm dead, from the edge of the deep green sea, lullaby, the perfect boy, kyoto song, the only one, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, us or them, signal to noise, one hundred years, bloodflowers,
E3: faith
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O7S8717M

03.06.2008 San Diego - Cox Arena (USA/CA)

plainsong, prayers for rain, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, the perfect boy, hot hot hot, the only one, the blood, sleep when i'm dead, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, the baby screams, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E2: the lovecats, let's go to bed, freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQD0A5C9

06.06.2008 Dallas - American Airlines Center (USA/TX)
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, fascination street, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, sleep when i'm dead, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, never enough, the only one, wrong number, the baby screams, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
E1: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ER2V467

08.06.2008 Austin - Austin Music Hall (USA/TX)
open, fascination street, alt.end, torture, the end of the world, lovesong, the big hand, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, the figurehead, a strange day, sleep when i'm dead, push, doing the unstuck, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, the only one, signal to noise, the hanging garden, one hundred years, end,
e1: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
e2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITY0BCA9

09.06.2008 Houston - Toyota Center (USA/TX)
out of this world, want, fascination street, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, a boy i never knew, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, the perfect boy, the kyoto song, hot hot hot, the only one, the blood, sleep when i'm dead, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, just like heaven, a letter to elise, us or them, one hundred years, bloodflowers,

En FLAC. Partie 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDBOJGU1
partie 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UGQBA08Q
partie 3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0ZUMO4Z
et en mp3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSTYAOGF

11.06.2008 Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum (USA/FL)
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, fascination street, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, the kyoto song, hot hot hot, the blood, sleep when i'm dead, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, the only one, wrong number, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
1ere partie : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=99ST7IV7
2nde partie : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=UM7XNR1F

13.06.2008 Sunrise - BankAtlantic Center (USA/FL)
plainsong, prayers for rain, alt.end, a night like this, the baby screams, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, want, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, sleep when i'm dead, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, never enough, the only one, signal to noise, one hundred years, disintegration,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E4: a forest

15.06.2008 Duluth - Gwinnett Center (USA/GA)
underneath the stars, want, a strange day, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, fascination street, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, othervoices, sleep when i'm dead, push, doing the unstuck, inbetween days, just like heaven, the kyoto song, hot hot hot, the only one, charlotte sometimes, signal to noise, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SXCWKBED

16.06.2008 Charlotte - Charlotte Bobcats Arena (USA/NC)
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, want, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, the perfect boy, hot hot hot, the only one, wrong number, the walk, sleep when i'm dead, push, how beautiful you are, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, charlotte sometimes, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
E1: the holy hour, othervoices, the drowning man, faith,

en vidéo (11 titres en WMV) : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=KS7KLDL5
11 titres audio : http://www.sendspace.com/file/olgjzl

18.06.2008 Cleveland - The Bert L. & Iris S. Wolstein Convocation Center (USA/OH)
open, fascination street, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, want, pictures of you, lullaby, the perfect boy, from the edge of the deep green sea, the kyoto song, hot hot hot, the only one, charlotte sometimes, torture, sleep when i'm dead, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, us or them, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, end,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Z16LE9K

20.06.2008 New York - Madison Square Garden (USA/NY)
underneath the stars, prayers for rain, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, to wish impossible things, pictures of you, lullaby, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, the perfect boy, hot hot hot!!!, the only one, wrong number, the walk, sleep when i'm dead, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, shake dog shake, charlotte sometimes, one hundred years, baby rag dog book,
E1: if only tonight we could sleep..., the kiss,
Soundcheck (SWIM,UTS, blabla, TWIT, FIIL) : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JO8ZQ5K4
13 titres diffusés sur FUSE : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51BFXMEF
Concert complet : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4H1IDI4V

21.06.2008 New York - Radio City Music Hall (USA/NY)
out of this world, want, alt.end, the baby screams, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, the big hand, pictures of you, lullaby, catch, the perfect boy, kyoto song, other voices, the only one, hot hot hot!!!, sleep when i'm dead, doing the unstuck, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, charlotte sometimes, the hanging garden, one hundred years, bloodflowers,
E1: freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: a forest, forever

VI 4-13 : Promo Shows
11-10-2008 Rome (Italie) Piazza San Giovanni
Underneath The Stars, The Only One, The Reasons Why, Freakshow, Sirensong, The Real Snow White, The Hungry Ghost, Switch, The Perfect Boy, This. Here and Now. With You, Sleep When I'm Dead, The Scream, It's Over.
E1: Lullaby, Fascination St., Wrong Number, The End of the World, The Walk, Lovesong, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry.

concert en entier : http://www.sendspace.com/file/k1n9gr
en vidéo (4 GO !) : http://www.cureconnections.com/showthread.php?t=4222

rendal

Dernière édition par rendal le Lun Nov 03, 2008 06:20; édité 23 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
sly
Wish
Wish

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 16, 2008 22:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rendal t'assures un max Shocked Shocked Shocked
bravo et merci Cool
SeatNumber
Entreat
Entreat

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 08:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wahou tu assures grave , je prends Anvers merci beaucoup

Marseille : y a pas ?? ou tu vas le mettre ??
supatofa
Pornography
Pornography

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 09:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

bravo super taf Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
headbanger
Show
Show

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 09:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci Rendal!
Il me manquait un show de 2007.
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 10:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pour info, je charge actuellement Boston, j'ai déjà Oberhausen et Rotterdam a envoyer en MP3
Pour Marseille, une seule solution actuelle : extraire la piste sonore de ma version (incomplète) en DVD (merci tomtom à nouveau...)
Rendal
calimerochris
Pornography
Pornography

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 11:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good Job & idea !! Merki Randal !
bertrand64
Show
Show

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 13:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

rendal, un seul mot : MERCI !!
SeatNumber
Entreat
Entreat

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 13:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rendal si tu sais extraires le dvd , je veux bien ..le son est pas mauvais en plus , non ??
headbanger
Show
Show

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 17:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

rendal a écrit:

Pour Marseille, une seule solution actuelle : extraire la piste sonore de ma version (incomplète) en DVD (merci tomtom à nouveau...)
Rendal

Elle n'est pas déja disponible sur le site la version extraite du DVD?
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 18:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pas à ma connaissance. Bon, mais pour Marseille, il va falloir attendre, j'ai Naeba, Oberhausen, Rotterdam et Boston à bosser.

Rendal
SeatNumber
Entreat
Entreat

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2008 18:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pas de souci pour moi , j ai meme pas encore eu le temps de charger Anvers ..et puis tu prends le temps que tu veux, ce sera déjà génial si tu réussis à nous le faire Smile
rendal
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 18, 2008 19:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Maj du 18 mai : Naeba, Oberhausen et Rotterdam.

Help : je n'arrive pas à charger Londres (pas de sources visiblement) et Boston n'est pas lisible.

Rendal
Burn
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 18, 2008 21:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci rendal, excellent !!! Wink
Rod x
Standing on the Beach
Standing on the Beach

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 19, 2008 08:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merciiii Rendal ! Bonne idée ce regroupement... Smile
Soledad
Show
Show

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 19, 2008 12:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci beaucoup Rendal faut que je vérifie il y a Auckland à la place de Mexico il me semble...pas grave...

j'ai uploader Marseille ici :

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=5VUWIHS3

dirty machine
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 19, 2008 14:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

merci beaucoup pour cet archivage Very Happy
marci Nadine pour Marseille Wink

www.myspace.com/enjoythebellyaches
come on come on come on
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
SeatNumber
Entreat
Entreat

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 21, 2008 08:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci Soledad, Very Happy
rendal
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 22, 2008 19:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MAJ du 23 mai : les concerts américains et canadiens sont là ! plus Marseille (merci soledad) et Wembley !
rendal
rendal
The head on the door
The head on the door

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 24, 2008 18:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MAJ ("mise à jour") du 24 mai : Montréal est dispo !
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> The final sound Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 1 sur 6

Sauter vers: