FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2007

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 27, 2008 21:20    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 2007 Répondre en citant

23-03-2007 Miami - Bicentennial Park (USA) "Ultra Music Festival"

Out of This World, Pictures of You, Fascination Street, alt.end, End of the World, The Walk, Lovesong, Push, The Big Hand, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Hot Hot Hot, M, Play For Today, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Want, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, A Forest

E1 : Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2 : Boys Don't Cry

27-07-2007 Niigata (Japon) Fuji Rock Festival

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E1: Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: A Forest, Boys Don't Cry

30-07-2007 Hong Kong (Chine)

Tape (intro), Open, alt.end, The Blood, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, The Figurehead, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, A Strange Day, Push, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Primary, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Never Enough, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, End

E2: A Forest, Boys Don't Cry

01-08-2007 Singapore

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, A Strange Day, The Blood, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, alt.end, The Drowning Man, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Primary, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, End

E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

04-08-2007 Perth (Australie)

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, A Strange Day, The Blood, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, Push, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Primary, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Us Or Them, Never Enough, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E1: At Night, M, PlayFor Today, A Forest
E2: Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train/Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

06-08-2007 Adelaide (Australie)

Tape (Intro), Open, Fascination Street, Alt end, The Blood, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of The World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Never Enough, The Figurehead, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Baby Screams, Push, In Between days, Friday Im in Love, Just Like Heaven, If only tonight we could sleep, The Kiss, Us or Them, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

E1 : Hot Hot Hot, Lets Go To Bed, Close to Me, Why Can't I be You
E2 : Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys don’t Cry, Jumping Someone elses train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday night, Killing an Arab

08-08-2007 Brisbane (Australie)

Tape (Intro), Open, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End Of The World, Lovesong, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, Catch, Hot Hot Hot, Push, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, A Strange Day, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver And Shake, End

E2: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

09-08-2007 Sydney (Australie)

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, The Big Hand, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Catch, Hot Hot Hot, The Blood, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Us or Them, Never Enough, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, A Strange Day, Wrong Number, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, End

E2: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

10-08-2007
Sydney (Australie) Secret Myspace Show

Plainsong, A Letter to Elise, How beautiful you are, Maybe Someday, Signal to Noise, Disintegration, Just Like Heaven

Ce concert était un concert privé à l'initiative de Myspace.com et est le soundcheck du concert de Sydney du même jour.

10-08-2007
Sydney(Australie)

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, The Blood, Us or Them, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, Pictures of You, Lullaby, A Strange Day, The Figurehead, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Inbetween Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, One Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, End

E1: Plainsong, Disintegration
E2: Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E3: A Forest, Boys Don't Cry

12-08-2007 Melbourne (Australie)

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Blood, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lullaby, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Hot Hot Hot, Push, Inbetween Days, Primary, How Beautiful You Are, Just Like Heaven, Shake Dog Shake, Us Or Them, Never Enough, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, End

E1: If Only Tonight We Could Sleep The Kiss
E2: Friday I'm in Love, Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?

Soundcheck: Lullaby, How Beautiful You Are, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Open

14-08-2007 Auckland (Nouvelle Zélande)

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Blood, The Walk, The End of The World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, Push, In Between Days, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver And Shake , End

E1: Plainsong, Disintegration, Faith
E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10.15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E3: A Forest

6-10-2007 Mountain View (USA) Download Festival

Tape (intro), Open, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Baby Screams, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday,
Kyoto Song, Please Project, The Walk, Push, How Beautiful You
Are, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Never Enough, Wrong Number, Signal To Noise, One
Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, End

E1: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
E2: Play For Today, A Forest.

18-10-2007 Mexico City (Mexique) MTV Latin America Awards

The End of the World, Friday I'm in Love

20-10-2007 Mexico City (Mexique)

Tape (intro), Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, Torture, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday,
From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Please Project, Hanging Garden, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number, Signal To Noise, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, End

E1: Let's Go To Bed (with toy piano backing track), Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An
Arab

21-10-2007 Mexico City (Mexique)

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Shake Dog Shake, The Figurehead, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, A Strange Day, A Boy I Never Knew, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Catch, Hot Hot Hot, Please Project, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, Disintegration

E1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E2: The Holy Hour, Other Voices, Faith
E3: Boys Don't Cry

23-10-2007 Mexico City (Mexique)

Adagio For Strings, Out of This World, Watching Me Fall, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Club America, alt.end, The Blood, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, The Big Hand, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot, Please Project, The Walk, Push, Friday I'm in Love, Inbetween Days, Doing the Unstuck, Just Like Heaven, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Bloodflowers

E1: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Don't say anything (freak show), Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?
E2: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: