FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2005

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 27, 2008 21:40    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 2005 Répondre en citant

02.07.2005 Versailles Esplanade du Château (France) 'Live 8'
open, one hundred years, end
E1: just like heaven, boys don't cry

05.08.2005 Benicassim Area de Conciertos de Benicassim (Espagne) 'F.I.B.'
open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, the baby screams, lullaby, never enough, m, play for today, at night, signal to noise, push, just like heaven, a letter to elise, shake dog shake, us or them, from the edge of the deep green sea, disintegration, one hundred years, end,
E1: friday i'm in love, boys don't cry

10.08.2005 Lokeren Terrein Grote Kaai (Belgique) 'Lokerse Feesten'
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, high, the blood, a night like this, the end of the world, shake dog shake, signal to noise, push, just like heaven, a letter to elise, never enough, us or them, a strange day, alt.end, the baby screams, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
E2: let's go to bed, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry

13.08.2005 Saint-Père Le Fort de Saint-Père (France) 'La Route du Rock'
plainsong, open, fascination street, alt.end, the blood, shake dog shake, a night like this, the end of the world, push, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, us or them, from the edge of the deep green sea, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, end, disintegration,
E2: primary, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night

18.08.2005 Avenches Arenes D'Avenches (Suisse) 'Festival Rock Oz'Arènes'
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, shake dog shake, us or them, a night like this, push, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, end,
E2: let's go to bed, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night

20.08.2005 Taormina Teatro Antico (Italie) 'Taormina Arte'
open, fascination street, a strange day, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, shake dog shake, us or them, a night like this, push, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, the figurehead, from the edge of the deep green sea, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss,
E3: inbetween days, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E4: faith, three imaginary boys, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

26.08.2005 Szeged ( Hongrie )
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, inbetween days, shake dog shake, us or them, a night like this, push, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: the drowning man, faith,
E3: three imaginary boys, grinding halt, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

28.08.2005 Berlin Kindl-Bühne Wuhlheide (Allemagne)
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, inbetween days, shake dog shake, us or them, the figurehead, a strange day, push, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: three imaginary boys, grinding halt, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: faith

01.09.2005 Malakassa Terravibe (Grece) 'Terravibe Festival'
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, inbetween days, shake dog shake, us or them, push, lovesong, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, a strange day, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss,
E2: hot hot hot!!!, let's go to bed, why can't i be you?,
E3: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, grinding halt, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E4: faith

03.09.2005 Istanbul Hezarfen Havalaani (Turquie) 'Rock'n Coke Music Festival'
open, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, the blood, the end of the world, inbetween days, shake dog shake, us or them, a night like this, push, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, a letter to elise, lullaby, never enough, signal to noise, the baby screams, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E2: if only tonight we could sleep..., the kiss,
E3: hot hot hot!!!, let's go to bed, why can't i be you?,
E4: three imaginary boys, grinding halt, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E5: faith

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: