FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2004

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vivi
Latex Freak

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 27, 2008 22:51    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 2004 Répondre en citant

05.03.2004 London Barfly (UK) 'Shelter/Warchild Show'
shake dog shake, fascination street, a strange day, a night like this, lovesong, push, sinking, pictures of you, lullaby, the lovecats, maybe someday, in your house, from the edge of the deep green sea, m, charlotte sometimes, inbetween days, just like heaven, hey you, play for today, a forest,
E1: fire in cairo, grinding halt, 10.15 saturday night, boys don't cry, i dig you, i'm a cult hero, close to me, let's go to bed, why can't i be you, friday i'm in love

02.05.2004 Indio Empire Polo Fields (USA) 'Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival'
lost, fascination street, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, push, inbetween days, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, charlotte sometimes, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you, boys don't cry, play for today, a forest

22.05.2004 Washington RFK Stadium (USA) 'HFStival'
lost, fascination street, the end of the world, lovesong, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: boys don't cry

Imola Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Italie) 'Heineken Jammin' Festival'
lost, fascination street, before three, the end of the world, lovesong, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, us or them, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: play for today, a forest

Napoli Ex Italsider (Italie) 'Neapolis Festival'
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, alt.end, a strange day, the end of the world, jupiter crash, closedown, lullaby, before three, the drowning man, charlotte sometimes, lovesong, sinking, us or them, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: inbetween days, just like heaven, boys don't cry,
E2: m, play for today, a forest,
E3: plainsong, disintegration

23.06.2004 Milano Piazza del Cannone (Italie) 'Coca Cola Live @ MTV Italy'
before three, fascination street, alt.end, the end of the world, just like heaven, play for today, a forest,

25.06.2004 Köln Tanzbrunnen (Allemagne)
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, high, the end of the world, anniversary, jupiter crash, pictures of you, closedown, maybe someday, a night like this, (i don't know what's going) on, push, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: taking off, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, boys don't cry,
E2: plainsong, disintegration,
E3: going nowhere

26.06.2004 Scheeßel - Eichenring (Allemagne) 'Hurricane Festival'
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, pictures of you, closedown, the figurehead, a strange day, us or them, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: going nowhere

27.06.2004 Neuhausen o.E. Gewerbepark, Flugplatz (Allemagne) 'Southside Festival'
plainsong, shake dog shake, fascination street, before 3, high, the end of the world, lovesong, just like heaven, jupiter crash, lullaby, alt.end, a night like this, push, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, us or them, disintegration,
E1: m, play for today, a forest

30.06.2004 Paris l'Olympia (France)
jupiter crash, shake dog shake, before three, m, alt.end, the end of the world, inbetween days, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, going nowhere,

Werchter Festival Park Werchter (Belgique) 'Rock Werchter Festival'
plainsong, before three, fascination street, the end of the world, a night like this, inbetween days, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, alt.end, a strange day, lovesong, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, us or them, disintegration,
E1: the promise, going nowhere

03.07.2004 Six Fours Ile du Gaou (France) 'Festival Les Voix du Gaou'
plainsong, fascination street, before three, high, the end of the world, anniversary, inbetween days, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, alt.end, (i don't know what's going) on, lovesong, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, us or them, disintegration,
E1: three imaginary boys, m, play for today, a forest,
E2: 10.15 saturday night

04.07.2004 Aix les Bains (France) 'Festival Musilac'
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, a night like this, the end of the world, push, inbetween days, taking off, sinking, closedown, from the edge of the deep green sea, the figurehead, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: the drowning man, charlotte sometimes, faith,
E2: going nowhere

Manchester Old Trafford Cricket Ground (UK) 'Move Festival'
plainsong, shake dog shake, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, us or them, alt.end, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: play for today, a forest, boys don't cry

Kildare Punchestown Racecourse (Ireland) 'Oxegen Festival'
plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, m, alt.end, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: play for today, a forest, boys don't cry

16.07.2004 Santiago de Compostela Auditorio del Monte Do Gozo (Espagne) 'Xacobeo F.'
plainsong, fascination street, before three, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, alt.end, push, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, us or them, disintegration,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E3: going nowhere, faith

17.07.2004 Vilar de Mouros (Portugal) 'Festival de Vilar de Mouros'
plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, maybe someday, before three, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: m, play for today, a forest,
E2: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you,
E3: friday i'm in love, 10:15 saturday night, boys don't cry

24.07.2004 West Palm Beach (USA) Sound Advice Amphitheatre
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, us or them, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you, boys don't cry

25.07.2004 Tampa Ford Amphitheatre (USA)
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, taking off, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,

28.07.2004 Antioch Starwood Amphitheatre (USA)
plainsong, shake dog shake, fascination street, the end of the world, anniversary, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, maybe someday, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, (i don't know what's going) on, push, us or them, alt.end, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: lovesong, play for today, a forest, boys don't cry

29.07.2004 Atlanta HiFi Buys Amphitheatre (USA)
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you,
E2: charlotte sometimes, faith, going nowhere

31.07.2004 New York Randall's Island (USA)
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, high, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, us or them, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, one hundred years, the promise,
E2: 10:15 saturday night, boys don't cry

01.08.2004 Camden Tweeter Center at the Waterfront (USA)
plainsong, shake dog shake, fascination street, a strange day, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: charlotte sometimes, faith,
E2: boys don't cry

03.08.2004 Cincinnati -Riverbend Music Center (USA)
plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, one hundred years, disintegration,
E2: close to me, why can't i be you, boys don't cry

04.08.2004 Cuyahoga Falls Blossom Music Center (USA)
lost, shake dog shake, before three, high, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, pictures of you, siamese twins, maybe someday, like cockatoos, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: the drowning man, charlotte sometimes, faith

Columbia Merriweather Post Pavilion (USA)
plainsong, labyrinth, the figurehead, from the edge of the deep green sea, a night like this, (i don't know what's going) on, the walk, push, lovesong, inbetween days, us or them, closedown, alt.end, a strange day, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: close to me, lullaby, the lovecats, the end of the world, friday i'm in love, why can't i be you,
E2: just like heaven, boys don't cry

07.08.2004 Mansfield Tweeter Center (USA)
lost, plainsong, fascination street, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E2: going nowhere

09.08.2004 Toronto The Molson Amphitheatre (Canada)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: m, play for today, a forest, forever

Clarkston DTE Energy Music Theatre (USA)
plainsong, shake dog shake, labyrinth, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, push, siamese twins, before three, inbetween days, sinking, us or them, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, a strange day, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: close to me, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, boys don't cry

12.08.2004 Tinley Park Tweeter Center (USA)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, high, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, closedown, before three, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, why can't I be you, boys don't cry

14.08.2004 Dallas Smirnoff Music Centre (USA)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, alt.end, a strange day, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E2: 10:15 saturday night, boys don't cry

15.08.2004 The Woodlands The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (USA)
plainsong, shake dog shake, the figurehead, alt.end, a night like this, the end of the world, charlotte sometimes, lovesong, us or them, siamese twins, closedown, like cockatoos, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: pictures of you, lullaby, inbetween days, just like heaven, boys don't cry

17.08.2004 Greenwood Village Coors Amphitheatre (USA)
plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, the end of the world, (i don't know what's going) on, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, a strange day, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you,
E2: let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E3: going nowhere

18.08.2004 West Valley City USANA Amphitheatre (USA)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E2: close to me, the lovecats, boys don't cry

24.08.2004 Chula Vista Coors Amphitheatre (USA)
lost, plainsong, fascination street, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise

25.08.2004 Phoenix Cricket Pavilion (USA)
plainsong, shake dog shake, labyrinth, from the edge of the deep green sea, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, inbetween days, push, sinking, pictures of you, maybe someday, before three, alt.end, a strange day, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: (i don't know what's going) on, charlotte sometimes, just like heaven, boys don't cry,
E2: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you,
E3: a forest, forever

27.08.2004 Carson Home Depot Center (USA)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, from the edge of the deep green sea, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, closedown, siamese twins, before three, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E2: friday i'm in love, boys don't cry

28.08.2004 San Francisco Diamond Theatre at SBC Park (USA)
plainsong, shake dog shake, us or them, fascination street, before three, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, push, pictures of you, the figurehead, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, a strange day, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: close to me, the lovecats, let's go to bed, why can't i be you

29.08.2004 Sacramento Arco Arena (USA)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, high, the end of the world, anniversary, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: faith, going nowhere

31.08.2004 Everett Everett Events Center (USA)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E1: the drowning man, charlotte sometimes, faith,
E2: three imaginary boys, grinding halt, boys don't cry,
E3: m, play for today, a forest,
E4: 39, bloodflowers,
E5: why can't i be you

02.09.2004 Monterrey Arena Monterrey (Mexique)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, the end of the world, lovesong, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, lullaby, before three, alt.end, disintegration, one hundred years, the promise,
E2: 39, bloodflowers,
E3: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you,
E4: three imaginary boys, grinding halt, boys don't cry, going nowhere

04.09.2004 Mexico Palacio de los Deportes (Mexique)
lost, plainsong, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, a night like this, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, just like heaven, jupiter crash, pictures of you, siamese twins, before three, alt.end, one hundred years, disintegration, the promise,
E1: 39, bloodflowers,
E3: close to me, the lovecats, why can't i be you,
E4: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, boys don't cry

05.09.2004 Mexico Palacio de los Deportes (Mexique)
plainsong, shake dog shake, the figurehead, a night like this, the end of the world, anniversary, lovesong, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, sinking, us or them, maybe someday, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: 39, bloodflowers, the promise,
E2: the drowning man, charlotte sometimes, primary, faith,
E3: the walk, let's go to bed, why can't i be you,
E4: grinding halt, boys don't cry

06.09.2004 Mexico Palacio de los Deportes (Mexique)
lost, labyrinth, fascination street, from the edge of the deep green sea, a night like this, the end of the world, (i don't know what's going) on, inbetween days, just like heaven, pictures of you, closedown, lullaby, like cockatoos, before three, a strange day, one hundred years, never, the promise,
E1: m, play for today, a forest, forever,
E2: 39, bloodflowers,
E3: the lovecats, the walk, let's go to bed, why can't i be you,
E4: taking off, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry,
E5: going nowhere

17.09.2004 London Old Billingsgate Market (UK) 'MTV Icon'
taking off, 10:15 saturday night, shake dog shake, fascination street, the end of the world, lovesong, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, jupiter crash, lullaby, before three, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, alt.end, one hundred years,
E1: the lovecats, close to me, why can't i be you

14.10.2004 Paris Zenith (France) 'Concert Anniversaire Canal+'
taking off, if only tonight we could sleep

15.10.2004 Paris Studio Charles Trenet (France) 'Black Session'
plainsong, high, a night like this, the end of the world, charlotte sometimes, lovesong, taking off, primary, jupiter crash, us or them, closedown, before three, from the edge of the deep green sea, a strange day, alt.end, disintegration,
E1: if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss

18.11.2004 Roma
Colosseo (Italie) 'MTV Live in Rome'
three imaginary boys, fascination street, high, let's go to bed, lovesong, inbetween days, play for today, boys don't cry, the end of the world

Lyon Halle Tony Garnier (France)
pictures of you, lullaby, alt.end, inbetween days, friday i'm in love, just like heaven, a forest, the lovecats, boys don't cry

Moi ma préférée de Cure c'est TOUT ( © tony )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: