FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
SETLISTS 2016
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 10, 2016 19:34    Sujet du message: SETLISTS 2016 Répondre en citant

10-05-2016 Nouvelle Orleans (USA)

Tape, Open, Alt end, All i want, Push, In between days, From the edge of the deep green sea, Step into the light, Sleep when i'm dead, A letter to Elise, High, The walk, Lovesong, Just like heaven, Trust, Want, The hanging garden, 100 years, End

Rappel1: At night, M, Play for today, A forest

Rappel 2: Dressing up, Piggy in a mirror, Shake dog shake, Give me it

Rappel 3: Burn

Rappel 4: It can never be the same
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 11, 2016 22:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

11-05-2016 Nouvelle Orleans (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures of you, Closedown, A night like this, End of the world, Lovesong, doing the unstuck, Just like heaven, Last dance, This twilight garden, Lullaby,
Fascination street, Hot hot hot, Screw, Want, Us or them, The hungry ghost, Prayers for rain, Disintegration

Rappel 1: The same deep water as you

Rappel 2: Other voices, Charlotte sometimes, Primary

Rappel 3: Step into the light, Never enough, Wrong number

Rappel 4: Burn, It can never be the same

Rappel 5: Boys don't cry
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 14, 2016 05:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

13-05-2016 Austin (USA)

Out Of This World, Pictures Of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, All I Want, Push, Last Dance, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, This Twilight Garden, Lullaby, Fascination Street, Screw, The End Of The World, Want, Us Or Them, The Hungry Ghost, Prayers For Rain, Bloodflowers.

Rappel 1 : Step Into The Light, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number.

Rappel 2 : Hot Hot Hot, Close To Me, The Exploding Boy, In Between Days, Doing The Unstuck, Friday I'm In Love.

Rappel 3 : Burn, It Can Never Be The Same.

Rappel 4 : A Forest, Boys Don't Cry.
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 15, 2016 05:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

14-05-2016 Houston (USA)

Tape/Open, High, A Night Like This, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, A Strange Day, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, The Last Day of Summer, At Night, M, Play For Today, Want, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, End.

Rappel 1 : Burn, It Can Never Be The Same.

Rappel 2 : Step Into The Light, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number.

Rappel 3 : The Lovecats, Close To Me, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You ?

Rappel 4 : A Forest, Boys Don't Cry.
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 16, 2016 05:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

15-05-2016 Dallas (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures Of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, alt.end, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Trust, Last Dance, Lullaby, Fascination Street, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Want, Us Or Them, The Hungry Ghost, Prayers For Rain, Disintegration.

Rappel 1 : Charlotte Sometimes, Push, Inbetween Days, Primary.

Rappel 2 : Hot Hot Hot, Close To Me, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You ?

Rappel 3 : Step Into The Light, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number.

Rappel 4 : Burn, A Forest, Boys Don't Cry.
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 18, 2016 06:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

17-05-2016 El Paso (USA)

Out of This World, Watching Me Fall, Pictures of You, Closedown, High, Lovesong, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, A Letter to Elise, The Snakepit, Lullaby, Fascination Street, Want, Shake Dog Shake, 39, Bloodflowers

Rappel 1: Other Voices, The Drowning Man, Charlotte Sometimes, Primary

Rappel 2: If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Catch, The Perfect Girl, Why Can't I Be You?

Rappel 3: Hot, Hot Hot!!!, (I Don't Know What's Going) On, Let's Go To Bed, Close to Me

Rappel 4: Step Into the Light, Never Enough, Burn, It Can Never Be The Same.

Rappel 5 : A Forest, Boys don't cry
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 20, 2016 07:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

19-05-2016 Las Vegas (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, The Caterpillar, Sleep When I'm Dead, Lovesong, Trust, Lullaby, The Perfect Girl, Hot, Hot, Hot, Screw, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, 2 Late, Want, Shake Dog Shake, Disintegration

Rappel 1: Step into the Light, Never Enough, Burn, Wrong Number, Give Me It

Rappel 2: The Lovecats, Close to Me, Let's Go to Bed, Freakshow, Why Can't I Be You?

Rappel 3: A Forest, Boys Don't Cry
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 21, 2016 07:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

20-05-2016 Chula Vista (San Diego) (USA)

Tape/Open, High, Pictures Of You, Closedown, This Twilight Garden, A Night Like This, All I Want, Push, Jupiter Crash, Last Dance, Lullaby, The End Of The World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, Fascination Street, The Hungry Ghost, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, End.

Rappel 1 : It Can Never Be The Same.

Rappel 2 : At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest.

Rappel 3 : Step Into The Light, Us Or Them, Burn, Wrong Number.

Rappel 4 : The Walk, The Exploding Boy, In Between Days, Doing The Unstuck, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry.
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 23, 2016 07:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

22-05-2016 Los Angeles (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Last Dance, Lullaby, Fascination Street, End of the World, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, 2 Late, Trust, Want, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Rappel1: It Can Never Be The Same, A Forest

Rappel 2: Shake Dog Shake, Piggy in the Mirror, All I Want, Give Me It

Rappel 3: Step into the Light, Never Enough, Burn, Wrong Number

Rappel 4: The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 24, 2016 07:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

23-05-2016 Los Angeles (USA)

Tape/Open, High, Pictures of You, This Twilight Garden, A Night Like This, Lovesong, A Letter to Elise, Last Dance, Fascination Street, The Hungry Ghost, Screw, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, Exploding Boy, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Want, End

Rappel 1: It Can Never Be The Same

Rappel 2: The Snakepit, Shake Dog Shake, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, A Forest

Rappel 3: Step Into the Light, Never Enough, Burn, Wrong Number, Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go to Bed, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 25, 2016 08:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

24-05-2016 Los Angeles (USA)

Out of This World, Watching Me Fall, Pictures of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Doing the Unstuck, Lullaby, Fascination Street, (I Don't Know What's Going) On, The Walk, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, The Last Day of Summer, Want, 39, Bloodflowers

Rappel 1 : It Can Never Be the Same, Shake Dog Shake, Burn, A Forest

Rappel 2 : Step Into the Light, Us or Them, Never Enough, Wrong Number

Rappel 3 : The Perfect Girl, Hot Hot Hot !!!, Friday I'm in Love, Freakshow, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don’t Cry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 27, 2016 07:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

26-05-2016 Mountain View (USA)

Tape / Open, alt.end, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Kyoto Song, Screw, The Walk, Let's Go To Bed, Lullaby, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Pictures of You, Last Dance, High, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Want, End

Rappel 1: It Can Never Be The Same, Cold, Play for Today, A Forest

Rappel 2: Step Into the Light, Shake Dog Shake, Burn, Wrong Number

Rappel 3: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot, The Caterpillar, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2016 06:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

28-05-2016 Ridgefield, Portland (USA)

Shake Dog Shake, A Night Like This, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Pictures of You, High, This Twilight Garden, Lovesong, Lullaby, The Snakepit, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Want, The Hanging Garden, One Hundred Years, Give Me It.

Rappel 1 : Other Voices, M, Charlotte Sometimes, Play For Today, A Forest.

Rappel 2 : Step Into The Light, Never Enough, Fascination Street, Burn, Wrong Number.

Rappel 3 : Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You ?, Boys Don't Cry.
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 30, 2016 09:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

29-05-2016 Sasquatch Festival George (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Last Dance, High, End of the World, Lovesong, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Want, The Hungry Ghost, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Disintegration

Rappel: It Can Never Be The Same, Boys Don't Cry
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 01, 2016 07:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

31-05-2016 Vancouver (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, A Night Like This, Lovesong, Trust, Last Dance, Kyoto Song, Screw, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Lullaby, Like Cockatoos, Fascination Street, The Hungry Ghost, Prayers for Rain, Disintegration

Rappel 1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest

Rappel 2: Step Into the Light, Want, Never Enough, Burn, Wrong Number

Rappel 3: The Perfect Girl, Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go To Bed, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 03, 2016 06:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

02-05-2016 Boise (USA)

Tape / Open, alt.end, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Lullaby, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, Sinking, Pictures of You, High, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Fascination Street, The Hungry Ghost, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel 1: It Can Never Be The Same, Want, Burn

Rappel 2: Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, A Forest

Rappel 3: The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go to Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 04, 2016 06:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

03-06-2016 Salt Lake City (USA)

Shake Dog Shake, A Night Like This, Push, Primary, Like Cockatoos, Kyoto Song, The Walk, Lullaby, High, The Caterpillar, The End of the World, Pictures Of You, Closedown, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Trust, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, Give Me It.

Rappel 1 : Want, Never Enough, Fascination Street, Burn, Wrong Number, A Forest.

Rappel 2 : In Between Days, Doing The Unstuck, Friday I'm In Love.

Rappel 3 : Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You ?, Boys Don't Cry.
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 06, 2016 07:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

05-06-2016 Denver (USA)

Out Of This World, Pictures Of You, Closedown, High, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, The Last Day Of Summer, Cold, A Strange Day, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Fascination Street, The Hungry Ghost, 39, Bloodflowers.

Rappel 1 : It Can Never Be The Same, Want, Shake Dog Shake, Burn.

Rappel 2 : At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest (extended).

Rappel 3 : Hot Hot Hot, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Let's Go To Bed.

Rappel 4 : Lullaby, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You, Boys Don't Cry.
intothetrees
Moderateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 08, 2016 06:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

07-06-2016 St-Paul, Minneapolis (USA)

Tape / Open, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, The Snakepit, Pictures of You, The Perfect Girl, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Dressing Up, Lullaby, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, End

Rappel 1 : It Can Never Be The Same, Want, Shake Dog Shake

Rappel 2 : If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Charlotte Sometimes, A Forest

Rappel 3 : Never Enough, Burn, Wrong Number

Rappel 4 : Hot Hot Hot, The Caterpillar, Let's Go To Bed, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
TOBERR
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 09, 2016 06:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

08-06-2016 Kansas City (USA)

Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, High, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Last Day of Summer, Cold, A Strange Day, Lullaby, Kyoto Song, The Caterpillar, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, 2 Late, Last Dance, Prayers for Rain, Disintegration

Rappel 1: It Can Never Be The Same

Rappel 2: Want, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Burn

Rappel 3: A Forest

Rappel 4: Hot Hot Hot, The Walk, Let's Go To Bed, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> Play for today Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: